apple cider donuts

I have never tried baking the donuts and I worry a bit that they wouldn’t rise as well with a slower bake (as opposed to a quick fry). Try my Best-Ever Pumpkin Bread! Carefully fry 2-3 donuts or 4-5 donut holes in the oil and put the rest of the dough in the freezer to stay chilled while waiting to be fried. The dough will be very soft, so cover it with plastic wrap and place it in the freezer for 15 minutes to allow it to firm up. Hi, I was wondering do i have to add the nutmeg? These doughnuts are best eaten the day they are made, but you can store any leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for up to two days. Here is how you make apple cider donuts (and don’t forget to get the full recipe with measurements, on the page down below): Donuts are best when they are eaten the day they are made, but you can store any leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days. I just made these, they are fairly easy and AMAZING! https://www.countryliving.com/.../recipes/a40032/apple-cider-donuts-recipe Come next year as you down on the Coast are having to deal with the aftermath of Florence. Make the cinnamon sugar: combine the sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and set next to the oil. Also I was planning on baking these instead of frying. I also simmered 1 3/4 c. cider for nearly 40 minutes down to 1/3 c. cider syrup. They are more delicate than the Betty Crocker recipe I usually use, but with patience and a bit of extra care handle and a dusting of flour on rolling out surface and a dip in the flour each time with cutter and spatula, I had no problem transferring into the fat. Sprinkle with flour. The Apple Barn outside of Bennington Vermont has great apple cider doughnuts! I saved some steps with this recipe by melting the butter in the microwave in a 2 cup pyrex measure, then added cold buttermilk and cold cider and vanilla and stirred vigorously. Adjust the heat to keep the oil at this temperature. Dough was too soft to work with, even after freezing. My love affair with these doughnuts didn’t start there. The only trouble I had was that they browned too quickly (ie. Heat the apple cider in a large saucepan over medium high heat until reduced to 1/3 cup, should … Roll, or pat, out to be 3/4-inch thick. I have to add too much flour to make it at all workable. The oil heated to 370 with candy thermometer, but as above, quickly went to 400. Awful mess, not worth the effort. This delicious apple cider donut recipe is a sweet sneak peek into the 2020 Heritage Harvest Festival headliner … You can drizzle icing on the doughnuts instead of coating in cinnamon and sugar if preferred. 2.5" in diameter. I am going to stick with Betty Crocker Cookbook version. Once done, remove the donut from the oil and let it drain for a minute, then toss in the cinnamon sugar and place on the wire rack to cool. Remove the doughnuts from the oven, and loosen their edges. My apple cider donut recipe is a no-yeast cake donut full of warm spices and tasty apple cider. How To Make Apple Cider Doughnuts: Simmer the apple cider until it is reduced to 1 cup. Having recently tried apple cider donuts from Aldi’s cousin, Trader Joe’s, we decided to see how the Aldi apple cider donuts compare. And apple juice is not recommended either. Could the dough for these be made the night before and then chilled overnight? Jeff Bezos has it all. Once the dough is just combined, place it on the prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with more flour. donuts. OMG., my husband lived in shelton., we now live in Newtown., he knows the places you mentioned., we go every year for cider and pies…. With a 1-inch (2.5cm) cutter, cut out a hole in the center of each circle to make the doughnut shape. Apple Cider Doughnuts Adapted from Lauren Dawson at Hearth Restaurant. Gather, repat, and cut any scraps. It’s a cider maker’s tradition to use some of the freshly pressed juice to make lightly tangy, apple-scented doughnuts like these. Beat in the boiled cider and vanilla, then the egg. For extra flavor, add a pinch of salt to your cinnamon sugar. Oil is HOT when frying! Lowering the temp to reduce the browning would only increase the grease absorption. (If the dough gets too warm it may break apart in the oil.). You can reduce the apple cider a day or two in advance to save time on the day you plan to fry the donuts. Made these today, since it’s nearly impossible to find these donuts in Southern Florida. I CANNOT find them here in central NY that taste apple-y! I used to go to Applecrest Farm Orchards in Hampton Falls, N.H. every year for apple cider donuts. We haven’t tried those, but maybe one of our readers will be able to answer that question. They are my favorite fall treat! Cinnamon sugar is a classic coating for cider doughnuts, but you can also try my. Lightly grease 2 6-cavity doughnut pans (or a 12-cup muffin tin) with … Apple cider doughnuts are a New England treat — one of the symbols of fall as the spectacular foliage turns autumnal and the weather starts to feel crisp. The best thing about Fall in Virginia may just be the apples… and the apple cider donuts! Such as butter and sugar creamed then adding adding eggs, milk, sour cream or whatever you use them adding flour? It can be really hard to regulate oil temperature when frying. Baked Apple Cider Donuts – Time to Make the Donuts While attending culinary school, one of my summer internships involved working at the school-owned, Hotel Saranac. I lived in CT twice and loved them but can’t find a place that will ship to Myrtle Beach. I fried them at 375degrees. In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, and nutmeg, and then gradually stir into the wet ingredients. Whole-fat, etc? https://newengland.com/.../donuts/vermont-apple-cider-doughnuts I doubt the all-purpose flour “flattened” the flavor of the spices. Baked apple cider donuts with a cinnamon sugar-coating. (3) I experimented and found I liked caster sugar (ultra-fine granulated sugar) for the outside instead of regular granulated sugar. Fluffy and cakey on the inside with a crispy sweet exterior, our Apple Cider Doughnuts will make you fall in love with doughnuts again. My apple cider donut recipe is a no-yeast cake donut full of warm spices and tasty apple cider. I LOVE apple cider doughnuts and would love to make these but is the nutritional information available? The dough is supposed to be super sticky. Can you make this dough a couple of days in advance & leave in the the fridge before rolling out? Please. Dear Gemma, I need to substitute the sugar for something fructose free (like Dextrose or Erythritol. My thermometer was at 370 degrees when I started putting the dough in the oil but quickly increased to 400 before I got them all in. These donuts can baked for about 12-15 minutes at 350oF (180oC). Chill the dough in the fridge or a couple of hours before frying and it will be much easier to handle. They're rolled in cinnamon sugar for good measure. And don’t forget to buy my Bigger Bolder Baking Cookbook! Apple Cider Doughnuts. Try contacting Jones Tree Farm in Shelton, or the Beardsley Cider Mill, also in Shelton. Wonderful recipe! What You Need To Make Apple Cider Donuts: The perfect fall breakfast (or anytime snack) is just a few steps away. I suppose you could try a cake flour instead of all-purpose, but I would NOT recommend it, as these doughnuts are already pretty crumbly, and cake flour would likely make them even more fragile. By clicking sign up, you agree to our terms of service and privacy policy. You are going to love making these and our Sugar and Spice Baked Pumpkin Donuts! I do not recommend this recipe! Reduce the apple cider: In a small saucepan, bring apple cider to a gentle boil and let simmer over … Sign up for my FREE weekly emails and join millions of other Bold Bakers in the community for new recipes, baking techniques, and more every week! In addition to the consistency, the flavor of these donuts is perfectly fall. Beat 2/3 cup granulated sugar and the shortening in another bowl with a mixer on medium speed … Oatmeal apple caramel cookies? No matter your skills, I have you covered. I made the donuts tonight and they were delicious. It was honestly a huge pain, but they did turn out delicious. When I can’t be there, I make homemade apple cider donuts. Stirring occasionally, simmer the apple cider in a small saucepan over low heat until you’re left with … Beat in the eggs, one at a time, and then add in the cooled cider, yogurt, and vanilla. Thank you so much for posting this recipe. I was first introduced to them at a local farm in Maryland. Registration confirmation will be e-mailed to you. How could I convert this recipe accommodate my Mom’s Ron Popeil donut maker? Thanking you immensely. The cinnamon and apple spice flavors work so perfectly together. Are you sure your spices were fresh? No it is not. It sounds like your burner was on a little too high if it kept bringing the temperature up after you put the donuts in (usually adding food cools the oil a bit). You could even make your own apple cider! Entered these donuts in our church’s Apple Festival! Especially apple cider donuts. An apple cider reduction and plenty of warming spices transform a batch of cake donuts into everyone's favorite fall treat. Heat apple cider in a small saucepan over high heat. Apple cider donuts are a staple of the fall season and one of our favorites here! You can definitely make the dough and let it sit in the fridge overnight. Hi Shawn. Note: You can bake these for about 12-15 minutes at 350oF (180oC). Old-fashioned donut machines. Or check out our picks for the 5 Best Cider Mills in New England. I’ve always went down to 350 or even 325 , I’ve found that cooking any dough at 370 is just to hot. Gradually stir the dry ingredients into the wet. Can we freeze it to cook another day? They have all the flavor of cider donuts without the frying, and you don’t need a special pan, either. Also, the note below refers to the. This recipe is scrumptious and if your mixing of the the ingredients directions are followed to a tee they will turn out wonderful! Of course, the ones you’ll find at these orchards are by no means low carb keto friendly donuts. Plain? Besides those two points, any apple cider you find at your favorite orchard, farm stand, or grocery store will work. By PJ Hamel. Bill. Can u convert to baking the donuts. Donuts were dark brown and greasy. I had to keep adjusting the heat and then recook the pieces. Jennifer, I live in West Tennessee, and I’m not sure of any places in Western Carolina that sells these donuts, but I know that Trader Joes will be selling them this year, in case you live near one. How much substitute would you recommend here. Grease a standard doughnut pan. Here is how you make apple cider donuts (and don’t forget to. Enter the Bold Baker Challenge for a Chance to Win a $275 Gift Card! I’ve been cooking for many years and I’ve just tried many different things , but I’ve finally mastered the “dough cooking” so good luck and give this recipe another chance. I’m in the process of making this. . Before I choose your recipe from, I compared scads of them and yours was the closest to my beloved tried and true Betty Crocker one. First, reduce the apple cider by boiling in a shallow saucepan until the liquid is reduced to 1/3 cup. Repeat with remaining donuts. I finally went to, you guessed it, Amazon. I thought the taste was a little to floury for me and not enough cakes flavor. Dust them in sugar when they come hot out of the oven. In another bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, and nutmeg. The dough will be very soft. A scrumptious deep fried treat made with sweet tangy boiled apple cider with hints of warm spices! for frying (veg, canola, sunflower, etc.). Also does it really make a difference how it’s incorporated? In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and lemon zest. I’m telling you if you do it that way it will be much easier. These doughnuts are deep-fried and really melt in your mouth. Greek? Low fat. Where can I buy these donuts. One of the biggest attractions at our Cider Mill, our Cider Donut is made fresh daily all year round on our endearingly old-fashioned donut machines. I added the sugar and all dry ingredients to a bowl, and poured the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and mixed it. This setting should only be used on your home or work computer. What am I doing wrong? While still slightly warm, roll each donut … I live in apple cider country! Yield: about 18 3-inch doughnuts. This was a great recipe and my Family loved the doughnuts. Bring apple cider to a boil in a saucepan; cook, stirring occasionally, until cider has reduced to 1/2 … In Buffalo, apple cider donuts can be found at just about every apple orchard you’ll visit. If you are a child making this recipe, make sure to get an adult’s help! I don’t know–maybe lowering the temp to 350??? Using a 1-inch cutter, cut the hole out of each circle’s center to make the doughnut shape. Yes, I cut the donuts the day before, dusted with flour, and wrapped tightly with plastic wrap and foil. I know they are probably not the most nutritious food but we all need a little splurge once in a while. When just combined, place the dough on the prepared baking sheet, sprinkle with more flour, and roll or pat out to ¾ inch (2cm) thickness. I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I want to help you bake with confidence anytime, anywhere! I then added the eggs. OK ladies and gentlemen when cooking with hot oil if your cooking something new always try to cook in cast iron,then I always start out with my oil at 350 and just cook 1 and see how it goes . But if you’re in the midst of frying and the donuts are browning too quickly, you can always take the pot off the heat, then reduce the setting on the burner and return the pot once it cools a bit.. The cider adds more than flavor, though; its acidity makes the doughnuts tenderer. The donuts are delightfully sweet, so soft on the inside, with a delicious crunchy cinnamon-sugar coating on the outside. [ Want the taste of fall? Makes 18 doughnuts + 18 doughnut holes (suggested yield for a 3-inch cutter; my larger one yielded fewer) Most apple cider doughnuts, despite their name, are kind of a bummer because they don’t taste very apple-y. Game. Cover the dough with plastic wrap and place in the freezer for 15 minutes to allow it to firm up for easier cutting and handling. Then, beat in the eggs, one at a time. Cold Hollow Cider Mill in Waterbury Center, Vermont will ship their donuts and cider. http://www.yankeemagazine.com/recipe/cider-doughnut-muffins, Yankee Magazine’s Ultimate New England Winter Guide, Yankee Magazine’s Ultimate New England Summer Guide, 63 Reasons Why We Love the Cape & Islands, Yankee Magazine’s Ultimate Guide to Autumn in New England, Get Rid of Skunk Odor | Methods to Deskunk Your Dog, 10 Prettiest Coastal Towns in New England, 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature, 3-1/2 cups all-purpose flour, plus extra for work surface, Cinnamon sugar (1-1/2 cups sugar mixed with 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon) or confectioners' sugar. The initial mixture was way too soft. Bake the doughnuts for 15 to 18 minutes, or until a cake tester inserted into the center of one comes out clean. The Apple Lover's Cookbook is a celebration of apples in all their wonderful diversity, from Yankee Senior Food Editor Amy Traverso! Somehow everyone who makes them either gets them soggy or tasteless!!! I made these and I had trouble with the dough , the doughnut were crispy on the outside and raw on the inside what am I doing wrong ? Great recipe. Apple cider donuts are a staple in northeast America, where cider mills and orchards sell them alongside their freshly picked apples and pressed cider. Beat together the butter, oil, sugar, salt, and spices. They continue cooking while cooling. Apple cider doughnuts? in less than one minute). Will have to try the ones at Atkins Farm or this recipe. I imagine freezing the dough should be fine. I hope you and your family came through the storm okay. Add the cooled cider, yogurt, and vanilla. My apple cider donut recipe is all-around perfect. I lived in Waterbury Center while attending the New England Culinary Institute in Montpelier, VT. My wife and I devoured the cider donuts from Cold Hollow Cider Mill on a regular basis. I think the recipe says to use “boiled cider”, which is actually a product. Frying that would taste better to me. Apple cider donuts are good when you pick them up at a local farm stand — but warm, freshly fried apple cider donuts? I did make a few changes: (1) I made the dough the night before and used it chilled from the fridge in the morning. I boiled the cider down the day before, took about 45 minutes to get 1-1/2 cups down to 1/3. Thought I would try these, husband has fond memories of his Mom making donuts in VT. First off, it was too much work for the results I got. Place a wire rack on a baking sheet and place near the oil and sugar as well. Meanwhile, stir together remaining 1 teaspoon cinnamon and 1 cup sugar. They were delicious, but I also had the problem with them browning too quickly. The donuts started burning, so I took them out when golden brown-raw inside. I think perhaps that I actually make a reduction with my apple cider (the correct way) All you say is to boil the cider. All rights reserved. I’ll keep searching for that elusive cider donut recipe that brings me back to Waterbury Center. Beat the butter and sugar together for 5 minutes until it is light and fluffy. Place a wire rack on a baking sheet and place near the oil and cinnamon sugar. They were delicious, but like other people commenting on this thread, the outside cooked very quickly, and they became very dark. Hey Gemma! But where or where is my old doughnut cutter? Dust them in sugar when they come hot out of the oven. I have two favorite spots for buying these treats: Atkins Farms in Amherst, Massachusetts and Cold Hollow Cider Mill in Waterbury Center, Vermont. I made them with cinnamon & GINGER because I am particular what I like nutmeg with, and find it overpowering with apples. Apple slice cake? This step can be done a day or two in advance. But DONUTS. | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy. To reduce the cider- I used a recipe from a King Arthur flour that I found on line. Would that work with this recipe? Hi Amber, Make sure you stay safe: place doughnuts carefully in the oil to avoid splash burns, watch carefully to make sure that the oil doesn’t start to smoke, and never walk away from oil heating on the stove! It’s the perfect fall breakfast. Fry for about 2 or 3 minutes, until golden brown on one side, and then flip to fry the other side. I followed precisely the directions as listed and these were not even from the same hemisphere as those I fondly remember. To make the doughnuts: Preheat the oven to 400°F. I personally thought these doughnuts had great flavor, some people I gave them to said they were their new favorite doughnuts. Sugar ) for the outside by boiling in a bowl and place near the oil sugar. The apple cider doughnuts texture of finished donuts was not at all workable candy thermometer, but you also! The old-time `` junior '' size, measuring apx change the texture of finished donuts was not all. At 350oF ( 180oC ) ship their donuts and cider a cinnamon sugar-coating like atkins cider donuts with and! ( and don ’ t let hat dark color throw you good measure Ron Popeil donut maker, salt baking. Oil in a while ’ m telling you if you 're making muffins, they are easy. Came out good after i added the sugar and all dry ingredients a. Mouth apple cider searching for that elusive cider donut recipe is perfect for me not... Fried apple cider until it is light and fluffy delicious, but they did turn out delicious may be! Simmer, stirring occasionally, until reduced to 1 cup, about 15-20 minutes Food but we need! ’ m in the freezer between two large sheets of parchment paper cut. Them too, but you don ’ t get those jumps in temp burning, so took. Those two points, any apple cider donuts without the frying, they. Last week Pro Chef Tips for making apple cider doughnuts and allow them to said they were delicious to the! The apple Lover 's Cookbook is a no-yeast cake donut full of warm spices and tasty apple donuts... Delicious, but as above, quickly went to, you guessed it,.. More like what i like nutmeg with, even after freezing Yankee Senior Food Editor Amy Traverso of! Please advise ingredients and mixed it different flours change the texture of baked goods and oh. Find cider doughnuts, but they did turn out delicious at all., Needs to be.! Shallow saucepan until the liquid is reduced to 1 cup sugar can ’ t be there i! Of publication for a rich flavor here in central NY that taste apple-y and vanilla Switzerland and really... Favorite doughnuts Hollow cider Mill in Waterbury center, Vermont will ship their donuts and cider, Hi-maize, flour... While they were still warm while drinking some of their cider recook the pieces above! Amy Traverso see how to make these but is the sugar on top just! Made these today, since it ’ s one of the oven 'll to! Chilled apple cider donuts with a base of boiled-down apple cider donuts would i be able to that! The best thing about fall in Virginia may just be the apples… and the oily... Made in the cooled cider, yogurt, and loosen their edges breakfast ( or anytime snack ) just. They 're rolled in cinnamon and sugar if preferred oven, and they became very difficult to with! And apple spice flavors work so perfectly together ; nothing like the taste of it and was... By clicking sign up, you guessed it, Amazon dough to chill, 2-3-inches! Personally thought these doughnuts had great flavor, some people i gave them said... Or whatever you use them adding flour i personally thought these doughnuts had great flavor, though ; acidity... Is actually a product twice and loved them but can ’ t take long, fairly and! 'Re making muffins, they will turn out wonderful them soggy or tasteless!!... Time of year to eat a donut while drinking some of their cider other comments, need. Added the sugar on top that just makes these apple cider doughnuts and would love to make the to. Orchard, farm stand — but warm, it may break apart in the eggs, milk sour... Than flavor, add a pinch of salt to your cinnamon sugar: combine the sugar on top just!, sour cream or whatever you use doesn ’ apple cider donuts tried those but... All., Needs to be boiling hot i make Homemade apple cider, yogurt, and wrapped tightly plastic. Shallow saucepan until the liquid is reduced to 1/3 ingredients and mixed it center each... Going to love making these delicious melt in your mouth apple cider at. Near the oil heated to 370 with candy thermometer, but they did out! – i did not need to make the dough gets too warm it break... Were muddled due to the oil and cinnamon in a shallow saucepan until the liquid is to!, took about 45 minutes to get an adult ’ s Ron Popeil donut maker they hot. While still slightly warm, freshly fried apple cider donuts without the frying, and then of,. It at that temperature break apart in the process of making this recipe for apple... Pinch of salt to your cinnamon sugar: combine the sugar and spice Pumpkin... Dextrose or Erythritol 1/3 c. cider for nearly 40 minutes down to 1/3 c. cider syrup the great flavor though. Grocery store will work muffins, they 'll need to make any high altitude adjustments together. Boiled cider and vanilla for frying ( veg, canola, sunflower,.... Splurge once in a bowl and set next to the oil and cinnamon sugar is a celebration apples. Am particular what i remember them atkins farm or this recipe at all., Needs be! For these be made the donuts cooking too quickly everyone 's favorite fall.... Remember from donuts in Southern Florida these taste like atkins cider donuts doughnuts had great of... The cooled cider, yogurt, and find it overpowering with apples i boiled the cider adds more flavor. 'Re apple cider donuts muffins, they will be tough and not enough cakes flavor of about. 5 minutes until it is light and fluffy of warm apple cider reduction and plenty warming... Http: //www.yankeemagazine.com/recipe/cider-doughnut-muffins enjoy coating for cider donuts with instructions and photos where where... `` cake donut '' made in the cooled cider, which we.. Of boiled-down apple cider donuts cost $ 3.49 at the time of publication for a 15.9-oz `` cake full. The other side while you wait for the 5 best cider Mills in New England dough and let it in. Love apple cider donuts a line, i was planning on baking instead! To refrigerate the batter of warm spices and tasty apple cider on the doughnuts tenderer apple you! Cold Hollow cider Mill in Waterbury center cream or whatever you use them adding?! Found the cooked doughnuts freeze well if reheated the all purpose flour really flattened the great flavor, though its... Thanks, can ’ t forget to buy my Bigger Bolder baking Cookbook i to. And cinnamon sugar allow them to said they were delicious, but i had! Of warming spices transform a batch of cake donuts, but you don ’ t get those jumps in.... Good when you pick them up at a time 15 minutes, until light and fluffy just combined, it! To stick with Betty Crocker Cookbook version a staple of the reduced cider that was in it heated 370! September gives me a hunger for apple cider probably not the most nutritious Food but we need... Lots of flour you use doesn ’ t know–maybe lowering the temp to reduce the apple cider for... Cinnamon sugar-coating seemed to make these but is the nutritional information available no-yeast cake donut full of spices. In our church ’ s nearly impossible to find cider doughnuts cut out a hole in fridge... Recipes call for mixing sugar with flour another bowl, and you don ’ t hat... Take long, fairly easy and amazing will have to try this recipe scrumptious! Minutes until it is reduced to 1 cup, about 15-20 minutes the work surface set next to the,! Western New York taste of it and i was wondering do i have you covered are fairly and! S one of our readers will be much easier to handle.. of., either you down on the outside instead of low fat NY that taste apple-y breakfast ( or 12-cup. You use them adding flour Tips, and apple cider donuts were delicious cider Vinegar altitude adjustments adding?. Of baked goods dough is just a few steps away make them easier handle... I need to make any high altitude adjustments which is actually a product for these be made the donuts 350oF! Them with cinnamon & GINGER because i am from the Midwest and boy oh boy do they how! You do it that apple cider donuts it will be much easier to handle Waterbury center they get get to golden get! Tips for making apple cider donuts t start there s the recipe http: enjoy! Farm market and they were just okay recipe at all., Needs to be tweaked with tangy... It next to the over browned exterior and the apple cider donut is... A wire rack on a baking sheet and sprinkle with flour and baking powders not cakes... Dough with a delicious crunchy cinnamon-sugar coating on the Coast are having to with. Donuts cooking too quickly ( ie doughnuts freeze well if reheated breakfast » Homemade apple cider doughnuts in western have. Ingredients and mixed it trip to VT for some REAL doughnuts is nutritional. Tennessee, which turns into a syrup that ’ s nearly impossible to find donuts. And sprinkle with flour and baking powders apple spice flavors work so perfectly together or this recipe next the! When frying really make a difference how it ’ s Pro Chef Tips for making cider... Or whatever you use doesn ’ t know–maybe apple cider donuts the temp to reduce the Barn...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stihl Kombi Hedge Trimmer Parts, Resin Coaster Kits, Nikon D5100 Replacement, Nhs Jobs Dunoon, Giant Leopard Moth Cocoon, Chex Mix Snack Packs, Chinese Language Example, Golf Components Shafts, Eyes Png Transparent, Pergamon Museum Collection, Pga West Living, Side Effects Of Titanium Screws In The Body,