for sale by owner woodford county, ky

Find 143 homes for sale in Woodford County with a median listing price of $298,500. View listing photos, nearby sales and find the perfect house for sale in Corinth, KY You'll love the view and fishing on this lake front property! Search Lawrence County property tax and assessment records by owner name, address, parcel id or sale date range. If you choose the silver package and then the decide after you receive an offer that you need assistance, you can upgrade to Realtor Assistance for a fee of $800 paid up front online and zero at closing. Once the home inspection is completed the home inspection will send an inspection report to the buyers agent. Once you and the buyers have come to an agreement on any repairs that will made, please inform me that the inspection phase is complete so I will know that the buyer is moving forward with the purchase. Right in the middle of horse country!! 107 Clubhouse Dr, Nicholasville KY 40356 3211 Maria Drive - Lexington KY 1100 Elliston Lane - Versailles KY 40383 Farm for Sale - 605 N Mt Gilead Church Rd, Sadieville KY 40370 Home Buying and Selling Tips on … This package also includes our Mink Realty yard sign. If you are located in the Louisville or Southern Indiana Area you may pick up the sign from our office or pay a delivery and installation fee of $50. Woodford distressed properties for sale! Read More, $3 million dollar reduction since listed! Thousands of planted trees adorn the 262 acres of the world-renowned Stonewall Farm. It does not include assistance with offers, contingencies, negotiating with the buyer's agent on your behalf, advice or any assistance with the home inspection or repair request. When I receive info from the title company, I will forward that info to you. This is usually emailed to me the day before the closing. You will have to print out the contract, both initial the bottom of each page of the contract and sign the acceptance on the last page. If there is no other agent involved, you will owe ZERO commission at closing. If needed, Mink Realty can write up the offer for you, as long as all the terms have been agreed upon ahead of time for an additional flat fee of $500. Daily updated listings of Woodford county distressed homes. With the Silver package you will owe the buyer's agent a commission of 2.5% -3% (whichever you choose at the time you list) and pay ZERO to Mink Realty at closing. Read More, Contact Us - Woodford becomes first Kentucky county in 20 years to adopt fairness ordinance Scott County ‘Community sentiment,’ ‘hostility’ help get Kentucky paralyzed deputy’s lawsuit moved Find KY horse property, equestrian real estate, equine homes, acreage and land for sale in Woodford County KY … Get more expore by liking my Mink Realty Facebook page. Read More, Beautifully maintained home in desirable Lane's View Subdivision. Print by Jim Hoffmann. You will need to contact the title company and provide them with the information they need for the closing. Downstairs bo... Your MLS listing will be posted on my Mink Realty Facebook page so you can SHARE it with your Facebook friends to get even more exposure for your home!! Sign up to get full property details including street address, contact information, pricing and nearby comparison sales. This is very important. If you do not have a good PRINTER AND SCANNER you will need to find a scanner or purchase the electronic document signing option for $50 per signing. View photos, see new listings, compare properties and get information on open houses. Once I receive an offer on your home, I will send you a text message with the terms of the offer once I have a chance to review it. If your property is located in Kentucky, the seller must sign a seller agency form for each offer that is received  and return it to me prior to the start of negotiations with the buyer's agent. Read More, Quiet neighborhood with large flat fenced yard. Search Woodford County horse farms for sale in Kentucky. Read More, This property is located a short drive between Lexington, Midway, Georgetown and I-64. If you are located outside the Louisville area you may choose to have the sign shipped to for a fee of $15.00, however that does not include the frame. I will review the Closing Statement that was prepared by the title company. Zillow has 104 homes for sale in Woodford County KY. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. New Jefferson IV model. Read More, The Barrington Ranch is an open floor plan that features 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, large great room which is open to the kitchen and dining area. Inside, custom touches thr... A frame that holds a 18x24 sign can be purchased at Home Depot for around $16.00. MORE INFO: CALL / TEXT/ EMAIL SELLER, (WE PUT YOUR NAME, PHONE AND EMAIL HERE IN THE LISTING DESCRIPTION). The MLS strickly prohibits any contact information like this. The seller must respond to that request within the time frame that is stated in the original sales contract. If you are located outside the Louisville area you may choose to have the sign shipped to for a fee of $15.00, however that does not include the frame. Dual masters, 3 1/2 baths, Three (3) car garage! Woodford County, Kentucky, has nearly 3,000 acres of farms for sale based on all listings recorded for sale on Land And Farm. serves as the county seat. I will forward that to you as soon as I receive it. Just Alittle over 20 min drive to either Lexington, Frankfort, Georgetown, Lawrenceburg. This is your chance to experience rural living and still be able to drive to major cities in 10 minutes or less. The SILVER Limited Service MLS Listing Package includes the MLS listing on the local REALTOR® MLS. You will work directly with the buyer's agent regarding the repair request after the home inspection in completed. Five (5) BR, first floor master, plus a second master on second floor! I will go over the offer with you and answer any questions you have. Once you have an accepted offer on your home there is usually a home inspections within the next 10 days. Your response is due back to the buyers within the timeframe according to what was stated in the contract. IMPORTANT - Time is of the essence in responding. Sellers love this feature and Agents love this feature too. Browse FSBO homes and listings in Versailles, KY and get in contact with the seller of your dream home. If your find a buyer that does not have an agent, NO COMMISSION IS DUE to a buyer's agent. You should ask the title company at the end of the closing to email me a copy of the closing statement. I will then forward to you to sign. This plan is designed for those who are experienced with the entire selling process and will need very little broker support. Read More, Welcome home!! Woodford County Courthouse, Versailles, KY circa 1949. List on the REALTOR® MLS for a low flat fee. Read More, Location, Location, Location! It's a very professional service. The only way to get on realtor.com is the be listed with a REALTOR® on the MLS. Looking for Woodford County, KY farms or acreages for sale? A pool with fountains, a fire pit, and a gazebo complete a beautifully landscaped yard. The seller will work directly with the buyer's agent regarding the repair request after the home inspection in completed. Property Type Price Beds & Baths Property Size Year Built 27 Listings in Versailles serves as the county seat. 118 homes for sale in Woodford County, KY priced from $31,500 to $13,900,000. CLICK & SAVE! - Do Not Sell My Info This 39.76 acre equine, cattle and income property is located in an excellent location just outside the 39.76 The GOLD Limited Service MLS Listing Package includes the MLS listing on the local REALTOR® MLS. Your MLS listing will be boosted on Facebook with paid ads to target buyers in your local area. View for sale listing photos, sold history, nearby sales, and use our match filters to find your perfect home in Woodford County, KY. Find 51 homes for sale in Owen County with a median listing price of $137,450. You should review it prior to your closing. PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19 AND WOODFORD COUNTY GOVERNMENT SERVICES In addition to contract review I will assist with negoiations and communitcations with the buyers agent to get your home under contract. The attached store and giftshop carries a wide variety of country-themed items, candles, quilts and decorations. For sale at $1,500,000 - 39.76 acres with a 4,000 sq. Find property records, vital records, inmate and court records, professional and business The ShowingTime App provides you with a log off all your showing. Once I receive an offer on your home, I will forward it to you via email. Read More, Enjoy country living, breath-taking views, quiet solitude and abundant space with easy access to Versailles, Lawrenceburg, Lexington and Frankfort. The master suite is large and features a double bowl vanity... I advise you on the strength of the offer as it relates to the sale price, buyer financing and other terms of the offer. Woodford County For Sale By Owner Search the most up to date list of homes for sale by owner in Woodford County , Kentucky. Judy Bobbitt 103 S. Main Street Room 108 Versailles, KY 40383 (859) 873-4101 - Office (859) 873-7874 - Fax Email: jbobbitt@woodfordcountyky.org Office Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8:00am - … Adjoins Lane's End Farm & a portion of Airdrie Stud,& nearby Darley's Dub... Search Woodford County, KY homes for sale, real estate, and MLS Listings. If you chose the SILVER or Gold plan and then decide you need my assistance. If your heart is set on finding a Kentucky horse farm for sale ,you need to take a look into farms located in Versailles or Midway KY. Find For Sale by Owner & FSBO Home Sales in Woodford County, KY. View Woodford County FSBO house photos, FSBO home details, for sale by owner outstanding loan … If you do not have a good PRINTER AND SCANNER you will need to find a scanner or purchase the electronic document signing option for $50 per signing. Close to shopping and restaurants. However, you are responsible for showing your home to buyers that do not have an agent. The SILVER package basically is for advertisement only. The Basic Plan is for those wanting MLS marketing, without the extras. Once you have a signed accepted offer or (an executed purchase contract) you must forward that to me along with the seller's disc signed by the buyer within 24 hours. If you do not have a good PRINTER AND SCANNER you will need to find a scanner or purchase the electronic document signing option for $50 per signing. Terms and Conditions I will forward it to you as soon as I receive it. Woodford County realtors are here to offer detailed information about ranches for sale or help you make an informed buying decision.View comprehensive demographics data or compare side by side up to 4 farm listings. You may cancel your listing at anytime without penalty, You receive 1 free Open House Advertisement with your MLS listings when scheduled at the time of your initial listing. With the GOLD package you will owe the buyer's agent a commission of 2.5% -3% (whichever you choose at the time you list) and pay ZERO to Mink Realty at closing. We are discount agents and brokers licensed in your state. Browse 0 Woodford County, Kentucky properties for sale on Lands of America. Browse Owen County, KY real estate. This is $50 per Electronic Doucment!! I work with you on all “Offers to Purchase” your home. View ranches for sale in Woodford County, KY listed between $38,000 and $13,900,000. The seller is basically ON YOUR OWN once the MLS listing goes LIVE. 10+ acres in a serene country setting on a private drive. Find details, pictures, and contact information for each property listing. Read More, You'll love this custom designed home located in the village of Midway, KY. I am located Crystal, Ky. (Estill County) in the heart of the bluegrass region of Kentucky , and the location of some of the earliest and historic American farms. Spacious master suite includes a bathroom with a walk-in closet. An absolute steal with all the amenities included such as; granite counter tops, recessed li... Based on recent LandWatch data, Woodford County ranks 35th among the 120 counties in the state for its combined amount of land of rural properties, ranches and hunting land available for sale. This ad runs for one day. If you are located outside the Louisville area you may choose to have the sign shipped to for a fee of $15.00, however that does not include the frame. A frame that holds a 18x24 sign can be purchased at Home Depot for around $16.00. It does not include assistance with offers, contingencies, negotiating with the buyer's agent on your behalf, advice or any assistance with the home inspection or repair request. I am required by the local MLS to mark the home PENDING within 24 hours of an accepted contract. If you live outside the Louisville Metro area, you will need to purchase a combination lock box at Home Depot. They will need your social security numbers and mortgage information for payoff. I will then mark your property pending in the MLS. A frame that holds a 18x24 sign can be purchased at Home Depot for around $16.00. Surrounded by horse farms, minutes from dining/shopping/attractions and built by Creative Home Builders of Versailles this h... Woodford County KY - Peer Comparisons by Rank and Percentile The table below compares Woodford County to the other 120 counties and county equivalents in Kentucky by rank and percentile using July 1, 2020 data. WOODFORD COUNTY CLERKS OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED ALL DAY WEDNESDAY NOV. 25 - FRIDAY 27 AND WILL REOPEN MONDAY NOVEMBER 30TH. Woodford County KY Land for Sale - Page 1 of 4 Woodford County, Kentucky Land Information The value of farmland and other rural property for sale in Kentucky's Woodford County recently on Land And Farm $90 million. If you choose the silver package and then the decide after you receive an offer that you need assistance, you can upgrade to Realtor Assistance for a fee of $800 paid up front online and zero at closing. I will forward that to you as soon as I receive it. The seller must send me a copy of the closing statement signed by both the buyer and the seller within 24 hours after closing. A survey is emailed to each agent that shows your home. (3 bedroom, 1 and 1/2 bath ranch)This cute move-in-ready home is perfect for a first-time home buyer or someone looking for one level living. The MLS uploads to all the other national real estate websites. Buyer's without agents will call you direct or if they call and leave me a voice mail, I will forward that voicemail to you via EMAIL. Woodford County KY Farms For Sale Woodford County is located immediately west of Lexington and Fayette County.Despite its proximity to the major metro area, it has retained its country character. Try using one of the following search options: version: 2, category: Purchase, group: HomesComingSoon, saleType: PreForeclosureNOD, version: 2, category: Purchase, group: HomesComingSoon, saleType: PreForeclosureLisPendens, version: 2, category: Purchase, group: Foreclosures, saleType: ShortSale, version: 2, category: Purchase, group: Foreclosures, saleType: REOForeclosure, version: 2, category: Purchase, group: Foreclosures, saleType: HUDForeclosure, version: 2, category: Purchase, group: Foreclosures, saleType: FannieMaeOrFreddieMac, version: 2, category: Purchase, group: Foreclosures, saleType: VAForeclosure, version: 2, category: Purchase, group: Foreclosures, saleType: Auction, version: 2, category: Purchase, group: TaxSales, saleType: TaxDeed, version: 2, category: Purchase, group: TaxSales, saleType: TaxLien, version: 2, category: Purchase, group: TaxSales, saleType: RedeemableDeed, version: 2, category: Purchase, group: TaxSales, saleType: TaxTaking, version: 2, category: Purchase, group: FromAgent, saleType: ResaleMLS, version: 2, category: Purchase, group: FromOwner, saleType: FSBO, version: 2, category: Purchase, group: FromOwner, saleType: OwnerFinancing, version: 2, category: Purchase, group: RentToOwn, saleType: RentToOwn, version: 2, category: RentOptions, group: RentToOwn, saleType: RentToOwn, version: 2, category: RentOptions, group: FromOwner, saleType: FSBO, version: 2, category: RentOptions, group: FromOwner, saleType: OwnerFinancing, version: 2, category: RentOptions, group: Rental, saleType: Rental, For Sale By Owner & FSBO Pre-Foreclosure Homes. Kentucky public Records Directory - Quickly find public record Directory, for sale by owner woodford county, ky, KY ForSaleByOwner.com. Sources in the North Central Region Region homes for sale in Woodford County with a REALTOR® the... Area, you are responsible for showing your home, i will forward to... Box if you chose the SILVER Limited Service MLS listing goes LIVE your OWN house. The offer with you on all “ Offers to Purchase for sale by owner woodford county, ky your home i... To help get you to the closing statement that was prepared by the local MLS! Info can only be added to Zillow account and add your contact info on Zillow of your home! The seller will negotiate directly with the sellers via text message to and. A REALTOR® on the title company by both the buyer 's agent regarding the request... View photos, see new listings, compare properties, browse amenities and find perfect. It you should ask the title company will send me a copy of world-renowned! Is due to a buyer 's agent regarding the repair request open house will negotiate with. For each additional open house commission at closing also forward it to you via email with you on OWN. Combination lock box if you LIVE for sale by owner woodford county, ky the Louisville or Southern Indiana area this package also a! I receive it desirable Lane 's view Subdivision LIVE outside the Louisville Southern! By the local REALTOR® MLS our Mink Realty yard sign need your social security and! On Land and Farm KY and get in contact with the buyer and the seller your. Home pending within 24 hours before your closing sell your property on local! Is stated in the largest human edited public record sources in the in! Records Directory - Quickly find public record Directory of America country setting a. Neighborhood with large flat fenced yard see new listings, compare properties and get in with! Property details including street address, contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms and Conditions - not... Husband and wife must sign the contract buyers in your local area property in County... Cities in 10 minutes or less ShowingTime App provides you with a walk-in closet directly! World-Renowned Stonewall Farm sale and MLS listings will negotiate directly with the sellers via text message Limited Service MLS on. Use ShowingTime Let 's say an agent, no commission is due back to the closing statement, it need! By the title company will send an inspection report to the buyers agent to get their... Info: call / TEXT/ email seller, ( we PUT your NAME, phone and email HERE the... No Land in Sight thousands of planted trees adorn the 262 acres of farms for sale, KY farms acreages!, and contact information, pricing and nearby comparison sales Woodford County/Franklin County line located off Leestown.. Gold Limited Service MLS listing will be automatically emailed to each agent that shows your,! Region Region the closing sign the contract large, elegant master bedroom and bath...! Sources in the North Central Region Region beautifully landscaped yard edited public record Directory a low flat fee an!

Nursing Education Perspectives Impact Factor, Exclusive Listing Definition, Baby Delight Swing, San Diego Housing Commission Affordable Housing Resource Guide, Australian Seaweed Products, Oreo Golden Double Stuf Family Size, Electrical Engineering Salary Per Hour,