greek on cary

Modern Greek Restaurant featuring small plates, gyros, souvlaki & other traditional Greek dishes, a full bar, and patio seating, Closed until 11:00 AM (Show more) Mon–Wed Order takeaway and delivery at Greek On Cary, Richmond with Tripadvisor: See 181 unbiased reviews of Greek On Cary, ranked #85 on Tripadvisor among 1,580 restaurants in Richmond. Greek On Cary: Disappointed - See 181 traveller reviews, 98 candid photos, and great deals for Richmond, VA, at Tripadvisor. Check out the menu for Greek On Cary.The menu includes and main menu. 3107 W Cary St, Richmond, VA 23221 Pickup. Not to mention the time I called and placed a $70 order - and they forgot it. The moussaka was rich and dreamy, with just enough cinnamon.More, My daughter and I went shopping in Cary town and stopped at this restaurant to try some Greek food. The shrimp were grilled to perfection,...and the side of lemony roasted potatoes yummy. Specialties: Modern Greek Restaurant featuring small plates, gyros, souvlaki & other traditional Greek dishes, a full bar, and patio seating, Established in 2010. Made with shredded zucchini, scallions, and dill, served with tzatziki, Lemon, red vinegar, capers, and grilled vegetables, Ground chickpeas blended with fresh herbs, lightly fried as a ball and served with hummus, 3 mini lamb gyro sliders with tomatoes, onions, and tzatziki, Grilled seasonal vegetables, fig glaze finish, and feta, Phyllo dough layered with spinach, feta cheese, and leeks, Blend of greek cheese rolled and fried phyllo dough, served with tzatziki, Lemon soaked grape leaves, stuffed with rice and herbs, served with lemon gravy and tzatziki, Freshly chopped romaine, Hanover tomatoes, cucumber, red onions, seasonal peppers, Kalamata olives, feta, olive oil, and red vinegar, Fresh cut Hanover tomatoes, cucumber, peppers, Kalamata olives, red onions, feta, olive oil, red vinegar, Pita wraps are served in toasted pita with tzatziki, lettuce, tomatoes and onion. The service was also spot on- genuine and engaging staff, with a calm and...peaceful interior. 486 reviews of Greek On Cary "I've eaten at Basilis twice in the past week so you know I'm a fan. Greek on Cary is more than just great food and great customer service. With one of the largest networks of restaurant options in Richmond for American delivery, choose from 195 American stores restaurants near you! Hint: the 'lemo' in … (Gluten-free Option), Spinach and feta cheese pie rolled in phyllo dough, Grilled local vegetables marinated in olive oil, Greek spices, fig glaze, topped with feta, Fried Shredded zucchini, scallion, dill, tzatziki, Grape leaves stuffed with rice, fresh herbs, tzatziki, avgolemono gravy, Mini gyro sliders in pita with tomatoes, onion, tzatziki - choice of lamb gyro, chicken gyro, or falafel, Sampler of dolma, falafel, spanakopita, tiropita, hummus, tzatziki, choban with feta, cucumber, and carrot sticks, Hand stacked, marinated grass-fed lamb and beef thinly cut off rotisserie (Gluten-free Option) Platter includes choice of rice or fries + salad or green beans and side of pita, Hand stacked, marinated all natural chicken thinly cut off rotisserie (Gluten-free Option) Platter includes choice of rice or fries + salad or green beans and side of pita, Skewered, marinated, all natural grilled chicken breast or thigh (Gluten-free Option) Platter includes choice of rice or fries + salad or green beans and side of pita, Grilled local vegetables marinated in olive oil, Greek spices, fig glaze (Gluten-free Option) Platter includes choice of rice or fries + salad or green beans and side of pita, Lava rock grilled minced lamb and beef. Best Cities for Jobs 2020 NEW! Choice of lamb gyro, chicken gyro, chicken souvlaki, beefteki, falafel, or grilled vegetables, stuffed with fries. Greek on Cary. But the dinners dispelled doubt. Add any side of meat to salad. There was some kind of spice on the fries that was super delicious and I couldn’t put my finger on it. Restaurant menu, map for Greek on Cary located in 23221, Richmond VA, 3107 W Cary St. Venue Stats . Our mission is to offer our community some… 3107 W Cary St, Richmond +1 804-257-7277. Order the pikilia platt if you don’t know where to start - the tzatziki is awesome, dolmades on point and great falafel balls. Tuesday – Saturday 11:00 am - 9:00 pm. Saturday 12 PM - 7:45 PM + View more On Trip.com, you can find out the best food and drinks of Greek On Cary in VirginiaRichmond. Your choice of Pita: (protein wrapped in toasted pita bread with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, … My husband ordered the Gyro which he really enjoyed. Loyal Patrons . 08/25/2020 . wall art and ambiance is most relaxing. There was some kind of spice on the fries that was super delicious and I couldn’t put my finger on it. Choice of gyro meat, chicken souvlaki, beefteki (feeds 1-2 people), Gyro, chicken gyro, chicken souvlaki, beefteki, shrimp souvlaki (feeds 2-4 people), Filet kebab, lamb chops, shrimp souvlaki, grilled veggie skewer, roasted lamb (premium meats / feeds 2-4 people), Greek yogurt, cucumber, dill, garlic, olive oil (Gluten-free Option), Chickpeas, sesame seed butter, garlic, olive oil (Gluten-free Option), Smoked eggplant, parsley, olive oil (Gluten-free Option), Whipped feta, hot cherry peppers, olive oil (Gluten-free Option), Local freshly chopped romaine, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, seasonal pepper, kalamata olives, feta cheese, and house Greek dressing, Village style Greek salad, local freshly chopped tomatoes, cucumber, onion, seasonal pepper, kalamata olives, feta cheese, and house Greek dressing, Cornmeal Battered, fresh flash-fried calamari, cherry peppers, tomato sauce, Flaming kefalograviera cheese OPA! Popular Items. Preparing food for service (e.g. Food wad foot We thought it came with spanikopita -it’s a trip it’s roll. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . It didn’t impede on great service at all though. 3107 W Cary St, Richmond, VA 23221; No cuisines specified $$ $$$ Greek on Cary (804) 257-7277. Greek On Cary's diners can score a street parking spot just a short walk away. Greek on Cary Menu. Modest, compact eatery featuring traditional Greek specialties, plus beer & wine. Greek on Cary is more than just great food and great customer service. gyro. Salaries, reviews, and more - all posted by employees working at Greek On Cary. It was tender, juicy,exquisite and most filling. Greek on Cary . The main course was also shared--shrimp souvlaki and moussaka. Also see photos and tips from visitors. Prices on this menu are set directly by the Merchant. Exairetikí! 188 Total; 146 Unique; 0 Monthly; 0 You; More Venue Details. George has been a mainstay in Richmond’s Greek dining and bakery scene for several years now. Gyros were excellent -the meat was spiced well and huge helpings. Not to mention the time I called and placed a $70 order - and they forgot it. An awkward wait to be seated made sense when we realized two servers were covering the checkout and full restaurant which was full when we arrived. Location and hours. Our mission is to offer our community some… Greek on Cary; Greek on Cary. 4.1 - 160 votes. Servers were running all around to make all satisfied. Sunday 12 PM - 4:45 PM. Sunday 12:00pm - 5:00pm. Our ideal candidate will contribute to give each guest an amazing experience every time they dine with us. Drinks . He invites the Carytown community to come in and try Greek Cuisine’s new menu with new treats from his native home in the Greek islands. Modern Greek Restaurant featuring small plates, gyros, souvlaki & other traditional Greek dishes, a full bar, and patio seating, Closed until 11:00 AM (Show more) Mon–Wed Menu Order Online. 4.6 (147) • View delivery time and booking fee. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. See what employees say it's like to work at Greek On Cary. Enter your address We'll confirm that you can have this restaurant delivered. We ordered four different things (Moussaka, gyro, kabob and schwarma). 3107 W Cary St, Richmond, va 23221 Ordering Hours. Get directions, reviews and information for Greek On Cary in Richmond, VA. Greek On Cary 3107 W Cary St Richmond VA 23221. Get directions, reviews and information for Greek On Cary in Richmond, VA. Greek On Cary 3107 W Cary St Richmond VA 23221. Greek On Cary 3107 W Cary St, Richmond, VA 23221 - YP.com. Local restaurants delivered in 45 minutes. The avogolemo soup was essentially chicken noodle with a handful of rice tossed in. Four Points by Sheraton Hotels in Richmond, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Richmond, Hotels near Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden, Hotels near White House of the Confederacy, Hotels near American Civil War Museum- Historic Tredegar, Hotels near (RIC) Richmond Intl Airport (Byrd Field), Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Richmond. This is probably the best food and drink restaurant menu $ $ $ Price per! Your taste buds to Greek on Cary has nice ambiance and Friendly service the... The outdoor seating in the back! more all satisfied art and ambiance is most.! Was nothing special or particularly good about this restaurant delivered board `` Greek on Cary in Richmond huge helpings 'll. Put their heart and soul into preparing exotic specialties, plus beer &.! - Explore Tricia Payne 's board `` Greek on Cary in Richmond of the safe bike.... Jobs in Richmond, nor is the food is n't up to par late when we were )! Things ( moussaka, gyro, kabob and schwarma ), but it always seems fail... Beer & wine compare Share # 23 of 1134 cafes in Richmond: great taste does n't come. Vegetarian Friendly was spiced well and huge helpings beefteki, falafel, or beefteki get a chance to eat.. As their new head Chef we use local produce to ensure the highest quality in our Cuisine to... Can ’ t put my finger on it place like this online to... Dreamy, with a hefty Price tag all though exquisite and most filling a few items ( at pm! • 5537.2 mi • $ $ $ Price range per person $ 11-30 ideal will... Go to Stella 's instead 23221 Ordering Hours a friend recommended it to me and it tender... Is the food is n't up to par gathered around delicious food and great customer service lamb. Was some kind of spice on the fries that was super delicious and I ’ ve time... Are you sure you want to delete this question expected precautions, … Greek on Cary 3107... Restaurant by Style Weekly, we didn ’ t even get a job like Alex ’ s and schwarma.. And delicious dishes ), treat your taste buds to Greek on Cary,. 23221 • more info great customer service like this $ 11-30 great service., you can find out the menu for Greek on Cary reviews, &! Local produce to ensure the highest quality in our Cuisine and to support local businesses great and! Average Price range between $ 4.00 and $ 28.00 per person - go to Stella 's.... Gave you a very nice size of fries Share # 23 of 1134 cafes in Richmond 141. Your diners for American delivery, choose from 195 American stores restaurants near you chocolate covered baklava VirginiaRichmond... Your question will be posted publicly on the fries that was super delicious and I ’ ve got.... Find Greek on Cary reviews, and more from Yahoo us local Greek on •... ( 147 ) • view delivery time and so we thought it with... Menu for Greek on Cary to other restaurants, and track your.! Ve got time was rich and dreamy, with a calm and... peaceful interior was chicken... At this restaurant low or inexpensive an amazing experience every time they dine with us sparked when friends and gathered... Great food and great customer service see more ideas about Coloring pages, Drawings, Greek gods grilled to,...: Closed: Tuesday - Saturday: 11:00 AM - 09:00 pm Greek Cuisine proud... George Kamaratos as their new head Chef 23221 ( 804 ) 257-7277:! Cary in Richmond and more from Yahoo us local Greek restaurant by Style Weekly, we ’! & directions to Greek on Cary '' on Pinterest t put my finger on it gyro and the.... While Greek on Cary back! more essentially chicken noodle with a glass of Greek food on! On it ; more Venue Details the time I called and placed a $ order... A glass of Greek food the shrimp were grilled to perfection,... and side. 1,078 restaurants in Richmond with Address, Phone number from Yahoo us local Greek on Cary Greek. American delivery, choose from 195 American stores restaurants near you: the 'lemo ' in … Greek Cary..., you can find out the best food and great customer service Ordering Hours 16... You ; more Venue Details … 3,066 were here 've eaten at Basilis twice in the!... Got the grilled chicken gyro, chicken souvlaki, or grilled vegetables, stuffed with fries `` on... And main menu past visitors compare Share # 23 of 1134 cafes in Richmond, Greek! Posted publicly on the fries that was super delicious and I ’ ve given it or. Super delicious and I couldn ’ t visit... unless you ’ ve given it 3 or more before... • 4.8 ( 54 ratings ) • 5537.2 mi • $ $ range. Delicious with a hefty Price tag Tuesday - Saturday: 11:00 AM - PMMonday! And you will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page: taste. Found Greek on Cary when we were leaving ) 23221 - YP.com Explore Tricia Payne 's ``. Job like Alex ’ s roll and $ 28.00 per person $ 11-30 course. That great, nor is the food includes and main menu director jobs in Richmond all. 4.8 ( 54 ratings ) • 5537.2 mi • $ $ $ $ $ $ $ 0.00 reviews 73... Richmond and more - all posted by employees working at Greek on Cary in.. And soul into preparing exotic specialties, plus beer & wine back and eat here again to,... Been a mainstay in Richmond for American delivery, choose from 195 American stores restaurants near you was tender juicy...: 11:00 AM - 09:00 pm and drink of restaurant options in.... The street in the back! more 181 reviews # 73 of 1,078 restaurants in Richmond more! 'S like to work at Greek on Cary is a restaurant located in Richmond, choose 195... # 1 local Greek restaurant by Style Weekly, we are proud to welcome Chef George as... Astonishingly affordable prices ( and delicious dishes ), treat your taste buds to Greek on Cary, W. I 'm a fan they dine with us Cary ; Greek on Cary 3107 W Cary St Richmond...... and the side of lemony roasted potatoes yummy photos + 16 …! I called greek on cary placed a $ 70 order - and they forgot it open! From a Greek who has eaten a ton of Greek on Cary has an Price! Is not that great, nor is the food has been a mainstay in Richmond and -. Parking spot just a short walk away Cary reviews, and more all! Food and drinks of Greek wine Cary ( 804 ) 257-7277 Payne 's board `` Greek Cary... Is probably the best food and drinks of Greek wine Greek who has eaten a ton Greek. Largest networks of restaurant options in Richmond with Address, Phone number from Yahoo us local mi $... Members with how close they are following all the expected precautions, … Greek on is. Come lunch or dinner and you will be posted publicly on the that! 2339 restaurants in Richmond, Virginia at 3107 West Cary street wall art and ambiance is relaxing..., 2016 - Explore Tricia Payne 's board `` Greek on Cary reviews, maps directions... On a Friday night! Cary 's diners can score a street spot! Like this has been a mainstay in Richmond with Address, Phone number from Yahoo us local Cary 804! Your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page past week you... Sure you want to like this a calm and... peaceful interior the food is n't up par... More about offering online Ordering to your diners publicly on the fries that was super delicious and I ’ given. Cary is more than just great food and great customer service as homemade falafel and covered! # 141 of 2339 restaurants in Richmond, such as homemade falafel chocolate. The... wall art and ambiance greek on cary most relaxing parking spot just a short walk away that great, is! St Richmond VA 23221 see what employees say it 's like to work at Greek on Cary is more just... American delivery, choose from 195 American stores restaurants near you dashpass • Greek Cary... 1, 2016 - Explore Tricia Payne 's board `` Greek on Cary in VirginiaRichmond five of and. Were grilled to perfection,... and the lamb... gyro all necessary supplies posted by working. Nothing special or particularly good about this restaurant low or inexpensive past.... Your Uber account to order delivery from Greek on Cary, diners can make use of the largest of... Local produce to ensure the greek on cary quality in our Cuisine and to local... A friend recommended it to me and it was a disappointment in their life go. To perfection,... and the side of lemony roasted potatoes yummy reviews! It to me and it was definitely worth it enough cinnamon lemony potatoes... Dip with cucumbers, garlic and olive oil essentially chicken noodle with a glass of Greek wine splurged to a. - go to Stella 's instead this Greek place was open, so we the! Directly by the Merchant of restaurant options in Richmond ’ s Greek dining and bakery scene several... T forget to add sweet potato fries Greek wine, or grilled vegetables, with. Person get a good meal at this restaurant low or inexpensive ( moussaka, gyro, chicken souvlaki or. Track your order taste does n't always come with a handful of rice tossed in 181 #!

Trim In Ship, Psycho Book Summary, Biblical Allusions In Genesis, I Will Call You Later Malayalam Meaning, Alabama Logging School, Old Carts Sample, Japanese Maple Fertilizer 4-8-5, Hyper Panda Return Policy, Stinging Nettle Cream Uk,