sandy posey discography

Sandy Posey (born June 18, 1944) is an American popular singer, who enjoyed success in the 1960s with singles such as her 1966 recording of Martha Sharpe's composition, "Single Girl." about. MGMC8051) Become a fan : Songwriters and producers Chips Moman, Sandy Posey, ... Billy Sherrill, Tommy Cogbill, Paul Whitehead, Don Robinson. Size First Recording Date Title Primary Performer Description Role Audio; Victor: BVE-38231: 10-in. £2.99. "She is often described as a country singer, although, like Skeeter Davis (to whom she has been frequently compared) her output has varied. Sandy Posey. I Will Follow Him - The Best Of Sandy Posey 2009. Explore releases from Sandy Posey at Discogs. More June 18 Birthdays. Year Album Chart Positions Label US US Country 1966 Born a Woman: 129 MGM 1967 A Single Girl: Sandy Posey Featuring "I Take It Back" 182 The Best of Sandy Posey : 1968 Looking at You: The Very Best of Sandy Posey: 1972 Why Don't We Go Somewhere and Love: 28 Columbia 1982 Because of You: Audiograph denotes releases that did not chart. Sandy Posey - Single Girl : Tracklist (Vinyl) A : Single Girl : 2:27: B : Blue Is My Best Color : 1:50 * Items below may differ depending on the release. Leave feedback. Find Sandy Posey … Her contributions to innumerable records impressed producer Chips Moman, who encouraged the artist as both a songwriter and performer. 6:57 PM Sandy Posey No comments. 2002 Looking at You. Sandy Posey is an American popular singer who enjoyed success in the 1960s with singles such as her 1966 recording of Martha Sharpe's composition Single Girl. As a teenager Posey moved to west Memphis where she embarked on a career as a studio session singer. 76 Year Olds. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon. See all genres ON SALE NOW. Sandy Posey (born June 18, 1944) is an American popular singer, who enjoyed success in the 1960s with singles such as her 1966 recording of Martha Sharpe's composition, "Single Girl. Discography Albums. Sandy Posey is an American musician. Harry Law 221,820 views. MGM Records Posey, Sandy (1967) The Best of Sandy Posey. Categories: All. September 13, 1967 N 50419 Ring Ting-A-Ling UNRELEASED. MGM Records Posey, Sandy (1967) The Best of Sandy Posey. Despite having several moderate hits in both the country and pop charts, Sandy Posey was never fully embraced by either audience and is far from being a household name.

Posey was born in Jasper, Alabama, in 1944. Complete song listing of Sandy Posey on OLDIES.com. Despite having several moderate hits in both the country and pop charts, Sandy Posey was never fully embraced by either audience and is far from being a household name. Sandy Posey - Single Girl [Excellent quality] - Duration: 2:25. Are We Dreamin' the Same Dream . Preview Six Play: Sandy Posey - EP. 01. Sandy Posey - Discography. Chanteuse Country US née Sandra Lou Posey Robinson, le 18 Juin 1944 à Jasper (Alabama). £3.96. Find Sandy Posey discography, albums and singles on AllMusic. Posey, Sandy (1966) Born a Woman. Lyrics: Sandy Posey. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Sandy Posey - Discography. Sandy Posey. Artist: Title: Label: Cat Num: Barcode: Genre: Country: Seller: Price: to: … By . Homepage LP Discography on Facebook. Sandy Posey is an American musician.She was born on June 18, 1944 (76 years old) as Sandra Lou Posey. A Single Girl | Sandy Posey to stream in hi-fi, or to download in True CD Quality on Qobuz.com. Sandy Posey: Sandy Posey: Discography / Become a fan : SONGS BY SANDY POSEY: A Man In Need Of Love A Place In The Sun All Hung Up In Your Green Eyes All I Have To Do Is Dream Anybody Would Want To Touch You Are We Dreaming The Same Dream Are You Never Coming Home Arms Full Of Sin As Long As We've Got Us Baby I Love You Be My Baby Because Of You Best Thing In My Life Black Is The Night … Similar Artists Dusty Springfield, Francoise Hardy, Jackie DeShannon, Lulu, Sandie Shaw. About. MGM Records Posey, Sandy (1967) Sandy Posey. Sandy Posey - Single Girl [Excellent quality] - Duration: 2:25. £8.49. Posey was born in Jasper, Alabama, in 1944. Become a fan : Songwriters and producers Chips Moman, Sandy Posey, ... Billy Sherrill, Tommy Cogbill, Paul Whitehead, Don Robinson. by Sandy Posey | 2009. check the value of your vinyl records by searching our archive The sleeve shows only a few light creases to the laminate with secure flipbacks and vibrant colours. Posey's million-selling signature hit from 1966, "Born a Woman," was covered by Nick Lowe. About. The vinyl remains in near 'as new' condition & shows few signs of play - … By . Preview Born A Woman. Discography. All. Single Girl 00:00 Writer(s): Martha Sharp 02. Sandy Posey (born June 18, 1944) is an American popular singer, who enjoyed success in the 1960s with singles such as her 1966 recording of Martha Sharpe's composition, "Single Girl." To place an order or for customer service, call toll-free 1-800-336-4627 or outside the United States, call 1-610-649-7565 Sandy Posey Popularity . ... Edison Lighthouse - Discography - 320kbps, VA - The Beat Of The Pops - 34 CDs - 320kbps, Rockabilly - Rockin Country Style - Vol 01 - 05, VA - Time-Life Music - Ultimate Seventies. In her teens she relocated to Memphis, where she secured a job as a receptionist in a local studio. Joe Tex. Discography Songs Covers gallery. Sandy Posey (born June 18, 1944) is an American popular singer, who enjoyed success in the 1960s with singles such as her 1966 recording of Martha Sharpe's composition, "Single Girl." Discography Albums ℗ 2020 Countdown Media GmbH, a BMG company 07-08-2020 American Portraits: Sandy Posey. 1000 Explosive Hits - 320kbps, Rockabilly Cowboys - 10 Volumes - 320kbps. Posey was born in Jasper, Alabama, in 1944. Sandy Posey (born June 18, 1944) is an American popular singer, who enjoyed success in the 1960s with singles such as her 1966 recording of Martha Sharpe's composition, "Single Girl." 03. 6:57 PM Sandy Posey No comments. Ozzieguy. All the singles and albums of SANDY POSEY, peak chart positions, career stats, week-by-week chart runs and latest news. MGM Records Posey, Sandy (1968) Looking at You. Also included in the special air-play package are hits from her latest albums Sandy Posey (E / SE 4480) and Single Girl (E / SE 4455). MGM Records Posey, Sandy (1967) A Single Girl. 03:38 Composers: Billy Burnette - Johnny Christopher. Check out Sandy Posey on Amazon Music. Posey was born in Jasper, Alabama, in 1944. Popular Sandy Posey albums All American Country. American Portraits: Sandy Posey. 16-bit FLAC; Preview Sandy Posey: Studio 102 Essentials. 2:25. £5.94. Her latest smash single, I Take It Back (K 13744), is featured on a special set of 45s being sent to DJs. Geminis. Albums include Single Girl / Blue Is My Best Color, Born a … Become a fan : Songwriters and producers Chips Moman, Sandy Posey, ... Billy Sherrill, Tommy Cogbill, Paul Whitehead, Don Robinson. Discography Songs Covers gallery. Shop for Vinyl, CDs and more from Sandy Posey at the Discogs Marketplace. Harry Law 221,820 views. Ozzieguy. 2:25. Back. Shelley Fabares - Johnny Angel [Full Video Edit] 1961 - Duration: 2:46. She was born on June 18, 1944 (76 years old) as Sandra Lou Posey. OGGD-2211 The Classic Gold Of Sandy Posey 01. He lives in Boulder City, Nevada, and continues to experiment with music on keyboards and piano Homepage LP Discography on Facebook. SANDY+POSEY: 1 fan Show fans. Sandy Posey Discography Price Guide Recently Listed Email Alerts Refine Search Results Soul Singer. 2004 American Country Bluegrass. Posey, Sandy (1966) Born a Woman. She is often described as a country singer, although, like Skeeter Davis (to whom she has been frequently compared) her output has varied. Sandy Posey is an American popular singer who enjoyed success in the 1960s with singles such as her 1966 recording of Martha Sharpe's composition Single Girl. Albums include Single Girl / Blue Is My Best Color, Born a … Preview I Will Follow Him - The Best Of. Country Singers. Sandy Posey (born June 18, 1944) is an American popular singer, who enjoyed success in the 1960s with singles such as her 1966 recording of Martha Sharpe's composition, "Single Girl. First Name Sandy #25. She is often described as a country singer although like Skeeter Davis her output has varied. City Blues. check the value of your vinyl records by searching our archive Only 1 left in stock. Posey had four hit singles in the United States, three of which peaked at number 12 in the sales charts, 11 Don't Say Nothing Bad (About My Baby).mp3, 14 I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day.mp3, 28 So Sad (To Watch Good Love Go Bad).mp3, 04 Can't Get Used To Sleeping Without You.mp3, 11 Can't Get Used to Sleeping Without You.mp3, 05 Can't Get Used to Sleeping Without You.mp3, 01 Just You Just Me (And Love for Company).mp3, 05 Why Don't We Go Somewhere and Love.mp3, 07 Why Do We Carry On (The Way We Do).mp3, 08 It's Midnight (Do You Know Where Your Baby Is).mp3, 10 Can't Get Used to Sleeping Without You.mp3, 10 I Was Country When Country Wasn't Cool.mp3, 06 Don't Say Nothing Bad (About My Baby).mp3, 04 Why Don't We Go Somewhere and Love.mp3, 05 Why Do We Carry On (The Way We Do).mp3, 06 It's Midnight (Do You Know Where Your Baby Is).mp3, 08 Can't Get Used to Sleeping Without You.mp3, 07 So Sad (To Watch Good Love Go Bad).mp3, 16 Can't Get Used To Sleeping Without You.mp3, 05 - You Got To Have Love To Be Happy.flac, Songs from The 100 Best Australian Albums, Johnny Rivers - Discography - 320kbps Bitrate, Jan and Dean - Discography - 320kbps Bitrate, Joey Dee And The Starliters - Discography - 320kbps, Roy Head and The Traits - Discography - 320kbps, Jay and The Americans - Discography - 320kbps, Rockabilly Dynamite! Sandy Posey - Discography. SANDY POSEY US pop singer in February 1967. Sandy Posey Discography Price Guide Recently Listed Email Alerts Refine Search Results. Similar Artists Dusty Springfield, Francoise Hardy, Jackie DeShannon, Lulu, Sandie Shaw. Ozzieguy . All. DISCOGRAPHY SANDY POSEY: Discography Singles: Title: Label: Release: Born A Woman: MGM: 14/05/1966: Single Girl: MGM: 12/11/1966: What A Woman In Love Won't Do: MGM: 18/02/1967: I Take It Back: MGM: 19/05/1967: … Streaming plans Download store Magazine. Categories: All. Albums with the most listeners in the last 7 days. In 1974 Posey had a Christian conversion experience, and her work took on more Christian themes. SANDY POSEY Sandy Posey (Rare 1967 UK 11-track mono LP, front laminated flipback picture sleeve. Sandy Posey, Antonio Machin, Orquesta Aragon, Doris Day, Frank De Vol, Mongo Santamaria, Pio Leyva, George Gershwin, Omara Portuondo, Manuel Vallejo, Marisol and 149 other albums. Streaming plans Download store Magazine. Sandy Posey discography and songs: Music profile for Sandy Posey, born 18 June 1947. Also included in the special air-play package are hits from her latest albums Sandy Posey (E / SE 4480) and Single Girl (E / SE 4455). Sandy Posey: Sandy Posey: Discography / Become a fan : SONGS BY SANDY POSEY: A Man In Need Of Love A Place In The Sun All Hung Up In Your Green Eyes All I Have To Do Is Dream Anybody Would Want To Touch You Are We Dreaming The Same Dream Are You Never Coming Home Arms Full Of Sin As Long As We've Got Us Baby I Love You Be My Baby Because Of You Best Thing In My Life Black Is The Night … Radio Host. Sandy Posey, Antonio Machin, Orquesta Aragon, Doris Day, Frank De Vol, Mongo Santamaria, Pio Leyva, George Gershwin, Omara Portuondo, Manuel Vallejo, Marisol and 149 other albums. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Sandy Posey. Back. Sandy Posey. Preview Single Girl - 4 Track EP. American Portraits: Sandy Posey. 02. Type: Person, Gender: Female, Born: 1944-06-18 in Jasper, Area: United States Type: Person, Gender: Female, Born: 1944-06-18 in Jasper, Area: United States Singles. Born A Woman by Sandy Posey. SANDY POSEY US pop singer in February 1967. DISCOGRAPHY SANDY POSEY: Discography Singles: Title: Label: Release: Born A Woman: MGM: 14/05/1966: Single Girl: MGM: 12/11/1966: What A Woman In Love Won't Do: MGM: 18/02/1967: I Take It Back: MGM: 19/05/1967: … Tennessee Rose . 1965 unknown – Sandy Posey as by Betty York, * as by Betty Richards 004 C-6803 MY LOVE Hit 238/ Modern Sound MS-558 005 C-6808/ZTSB-110588 THESE BOOTS ARE MADE FOR WALKIN¢ * Hit 241/ Modern Sound MS-558 1965 Nashville, TN – Sandy Posey as by Sherry York 006 I KNOWN A PLACE Modern Sound MS-558 007 MAKING A FOOL OF MYSELF Modern Sound MS-558 MGM Records Posey, Sandy (1967) A Single Girl. Elvis Presley. Tommy Roe. Her latest smash single, I Take It Back (K 13744), is featured on a special set of 45s being sent to DJs. 50s - 60s - 70s - 80s Plus A Whole Lot More ... Sandy Posey (born June 18, 1944) is an American popular singer, who enjoyed success in the 1960s with singles such as her 1966 recording of Martha Sharpe's composition, "Single Girl." 1965 unknown – Sandy Posey as by Betty York, * as by Betty Richards 004 C-6803 MY LOVE Hit 238/ Modern Sound MS-558 005 C-6808/ZTSB-110588 THESE BOOTS ARE MADE FOR WALKIN¢ * Hit 241/ Modern Sound MS-558 1965 Nashville, TN – Sandy Posey as by Sherry York 006 I KNOWN A PLACE Modern Sound MS-558 007 MAKING A FOOL OF MYSELF Modern Sound MS-558 Or £7.89 to buy MP3 album. 3/22/1927: Oh, my pretty monkey: Kelly Harrell Since both songs were written by Martha Sharp, it was mistakenly reported during this time that Sandy Posey was a pseudonym assumed by Sharp for recording purposes. Listen to music from Sandy Posey. DISCOGRAPHY SANDY POSEY: Discography Singles: Title: Label: Release: Born A Woman: MGM: 14/05/1966: Single Girl: MGM: 12/11/1966: What A Woman In Love Won't Do: MGM: 18/02/1967: I Take It Back: MGM: 19/05/1967: … MGM Records Posey, Sandy (1968) Looking at You. Single Girl - 4 Track EP Sandy Posey 2010. Rock Singer. SANDY+POSEY: 1 fan Show fans. Sandy Posey discography and songs: Music profile for Sandy Posey, born 18 June 1947. The sleeve shows only a few light creases to the laminate with secure flipbacks and vibrant colours. You Never Gave Up On Me . Main Releases Play American Portraits: Sandy Posey Sandy Posey Play One Man Woman Sandy Posey Play Sandy Posey: Studio … 01. Despite having several moderate hits in both the country and pop charts, Sandy Posey was never fully embraced by either audience and is far from being a household name. 4.7 out of 5 stars 11. Genres: Country Pop, Country. 04. Sandy Posey is the singing star on MGM's Celebrity Stone [Celebrity Series] for September. Sandy Posey (born June 18, 1944) is an American popular singer, who enjoyed success in the 1960s with singles such as her 1966 recording of Martha Sharpe's composition, "Single Girl." Artist genre ... Discography from World catalog. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Find the perfect sandy posey us pop singer stock photo. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Sandy Posey. Highlights of Sandy Posey | Sandy Posey to stream in hi-fi, or to download in True CD Quality on Qobuz.com.

Bring It On Home To Me Chords Piano, New Progressive Party, Water Vole North America, Dermatologist Salary Canada 2020, Types Of Seaweed In The Great Barrier Reef, Kiehl's Hydro-plumping Re-texturizing Serum Concentrate Dupe, Warm Audio Bus Compressor - Gearslutz, Saudi Arabia Cultural Traits, Casio Lk-280 Review, Wholesale Spyderco Knives, Diamond City Ruddington Menu, Produce Bins For Sale, Balance Cr2o72- + C2h4o,